CHARLOTTE, N. [url=http://www.shopdetroitlionsnfl.com/lions-darren-fells-black-jersey/ ]Darren Fells Jersey[/url] .C. -- NASCAR p

in Bewerbungen 26.03.2018 05:25
von jokergreen0220 • 450 Beiträge

CHARLOTTE, N. Darren Fells Jersey .C. -- NASCAR punished Marcos Ambrose and Casey Mears on Tuesday for their post-race altercation in the garage at Richmond International Raceway that led to Ambrose punching Mears in the face. Ambrose was fined $25,000 and placed on probation through May 28. Mears was fined $15,000 and received the same probation. NASCAR said in a statement both drivers were penalized for actions detrimental to stock car racing, and received a "Behavioral Penalty" because they were "involved in an altercation in the garage area after the race." The two had been racing for a top-20 finish Saturday night when something occurred on the track to anger Mears. He confronted Ambrose in the garage area after the race, and shoved the Australian as Ambrose seemed to be walking away. Ambrose responded with a right hook to Mears eye that drew blood. He has not commented on the incident, but Richard Petty Motorsports issued a statement saying Ambrose would not appeal the penalty. "Marcos Ambrose accepts the penalties levied by NASCAR after his actions at Richmond International Raceway," the statement said. Jarrad Davis Youth Jersey . -- Kurt Buschs Sunday at Martinsville Speedway, in some ways, was like his career wrapped into one afternoon. Nevin Lawson Jersey . -- The Sacramento Kings and guard Jimmer Fredette have completed a buyout of his contract, clearing the way for the former BYU sensation to become a free agent. http://www.shopdetroitlionsnfl.com/lions-haloti-ngata-black-jersey/ . "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time.WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. - John Isner shook off a slow start to beat fellow American Bradley Klahn 7-6 (7-5), 6-2 on Tuesday in the second round of the Winston-Salem Open. Isner, the tournaments top seed and two-time winner, served 13 aces — one clocked at 138 mph — and broke Klahns serve twice in the second set to improve to 11-0 all-time in the final tuneup before next weeks U.S. Open. Three of the top six seeds were eliminated in the second round at the Wake Forest Tennis Center. Third-seeded Tommy Robredo of Spain lost to Frances Nicolas Mahut 6-1, 7-6 (7-0); fourth-seeded Leonardo Mayer of Argentina was upset by Belgian qualifier David Goffin 6-3, 6-1; while Polands Jerzy Janowicz stunned No. 6 seed Joao Sousa of Portugal 6-1, 3-6, 7-6 (7-5). However, No. 2 seed Kevin Anderson of South Africa overcame a shaky second set to beat Frances Adrian Mannarino 6-3, 2-6, 6-4. The 6-foot-8 Anderson, ranked 20th in the world, served 16 aces and almost as many service winners. Mannarino used his ground game to force Anderson into 24 errors in the second set, breaking his serve twice en route to taking the set and evening the match at 1-all. But Anderson got a key service break in the seveenth game of the third set, and closed out the match with two aces and a service winner in the deciding game. AShawn Robinson Jersey. Robredo, the tournaments third seed, had his serve broken three times in the first set by the 104th-ranked Mahut, who then took four mini-breaks from Robredo in winning the second-set tiebreaker. "I knew he was in for a tough week after Cincinnati," Mahut said of Robredo, who had upset world No. 1 Novak Djokovic of Serbia in advancing to the quarterfinals of last weeks Western and Southern Open. "I knew if I had a good start, it would be difficult for him. The second set was tougher, but it was still a good finish. I had to play more aggressive in the tiebreak, but it was still good." Goffin, who won his first ATP Tour event last month in Kitzbuhel, Austria, extended his winning streak to 24 matches. That includes ATP Challenger Tour event wins in the Netherlands, Poland and Finland. Also advancing were Americans Sam Querry and Donald Young, Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France, Italys Andreas Seppi, Spains Marcel Granollers, Kazakhstans Mikhail Kukushkin, Taiwans Yen-Hsun Lu, Lukas Rosol of the Czech Republic, and Spains Pablo Andujar. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2019 China Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 450 Themen und 450 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen