Substitute Alvaro Morata scored an extra-time winner for Juventus as they beat AC Milan 1-0 to clinch the Coppa Italia. [url=htt

in Bewerbungen 26.03.2018 05:25
von jokergreen0220 • 450 Beiträge

Substitute Alvaro Morata scored an extra-time winner for Juventus as they beat AC Milan 1-0 to clinch the Coppa Italia. Greg McKegg Jersey . The Spanish striker emerged from the bench in the 108th minute, and fired the decisive goal just two minutes later at the Stadio Olimpico on Saturday night.The result secured a second consecutive domestic double for Juventus, becoming the first Italian team in history to do so. For AC Milan, its now five years since they last won a trophy, and it also means theyll be without European football next season. Thirty-four points separated the sides at the end of the Serie A season, but you wouldnt have been able to tell that from the opening 45 minutes as seventh-placed Milan dominated the champions.Cristian Brocchis side got out of the traps early and did superbly to quell an out-of-sorts Juventus, but failed to convert possession and territory into any real chances. AC Milans Giacomo Bonaventura (L) vies with Juventus Daniele Rugani Too often Milan worked the ball into great positions, but failed to produce anything of any real note in terms of a final pass, cross or shot. Davide Calabria was perhaps more guilty than most. On a number of occasions the right-back found space down the flank for Milan, but he managed to turn hitting the first man with his crosses into something of an art form over the course of the first hour.Paul Pogba, so often the inspiration for Juventus, cut a largely frustrated figure in the middle of the park for most of normal time, too often trying to take the game to Milan on his own.One of his runs into the box did, however, produce arguably their best chance of the game after 69 minutes, as he latched onto substitute Alex Sandros fine reverse pass before seeing his effort almost deflected just inside the near post. But 17-year-old Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma got down well to keep it out. Patrice Evra of Juventus and Davide Calabria of AC Milan in action Neither side was good enough, in truth, to deserve the victory in 90 minutes, but the attacking quality didnt really improve at first in extra-time either.Juves attacking pair of Mario Mandzukic and Paulo Dybala were struggling, while Carlos Bacca wasnt doing much better at the other end for Milan.It took 104 minutes for the Colombian to have anything approaching a sight of goal, and even then it wasnt an easy chance. A loose header from Giorgio Chiellini dropped to him in space in the box, but he couldnt quite squeeze his overhead bicycle kick under the bar. Juventus celebrate after winning the Coppa Italia Juventus boss Max Allegri waited until the second half of extra time to unleash Morata, and his decision to finally do so paid off almost immediately.A Juventus break saw another substitute in Juan Cuadrado released down the right, before his lifted cross was finished first time with a superb clinical touch by Morata at the far post. Milan responded straight away as Brocchi threw on Mario Balotelli for the closing minutes, but the man who has become known for creating drama couldnt produce any more as Juventus held on for victory. Bryan Trottier Jersey .com) - Darius Carter and Ron Baker scored 18 points apiece to help 13th-ranked Wichita State beat Evansville 61-41 on Saturday. Tom Barrasso Jersey .C. -- Cam Newton wasnt flawless on Sunday. http://www.penguinsauthenticofficial.com/phil-kessel-jersey/ . If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunday, and his nearest rival Fernando Alonso finishes worse than eighth, the German driver will join his compatriot Michael Schumacher and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four consecutive titles. LONDON -- Milos Raonic and Frank Dancevic threw a one-two winning punch for Canada on Tuesday as the eighth seed and the lucky loser combined for a pair of first-round Wimbledon victories within minutes of each other. Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., fired 30 aces -- compared to two for his opponent -- in a comfortable 6-2, 6-4, 6-4 win over Australias Matthew Ebden that took little more than 90 minutes. It was a two-hour victory for the 107th-ranked Dancevic, who won his first Wimbledon match since 2011 as he upset 29th-seeded Croatian Ivo Karlovic 6-4, 7-6(5), 7-6(4). Raonic, who lost his only grass tuneup match this month at Halle, Germany, is into the Wimbledon second round for the fourth consecutive year, but hopes to go farther after never winning two matches in a row at the event. The 23-year-old was never in trouble from Ebden, with the Canadian claiming the first two sets and breaking for a lead in the third. Raonic sent over a service winner for three match points, but needed only one as he put a volley into the far corner out of Ebdens reach. "I feel really good about this win, I played a lot better than I expected to," said Raonic. "I showed that I can adjust my game on this surface," said the right-hander with a 10-10 career record on grass. "I did what was necessary to win. I think my Roland Garros quarter-final gave me confidence and showed me that I know what I need to do to win in these situations and eventually get into the second week of slams." Dancevic, a 29-year-old from Niagara Falls, Ont. has played in the main draw at the All England Club seven times and earned his third Wimbledon win as he overcame 32 Karlovic aces. Dancevic neever faced a break point and broke the Croatian once. Ian Cole Jersey. Dancevic advanced with 47 winners and just four unforced errors. "I had to serve really well, it was my main focus," said Dancevic. "But returning was a lottery, I was just guessing. "From the first point I had to pick sides. I returned amazing, From the first ten serves in a row I got ten returns back. It was basically a guessing game, when I got into the point, I had the advantage. It came down to a coin toss, I returned a little bit better on the key points." He entered the field as a lucky loser from qualifying round and won his first match at the ATP level since the U.S. open fist round over Robin Haase last August. "It feels great, I havent been on this grass while," Dancevic said. "I felt motivated by the whole atmosphere and being given a chance to be alive here at Winmbledon. I tried to play relaxed and go for my shots. "Im really, really happy I got through." In womens action Swiss Timea Bacsinszky beat Torontos Sharon Fichman 6-1, 6-3, with the 85th-ranked Canadian admitting she was outplayed. "Im starting to like the grass," said the 23-year-old who was making her main draw debut at the All England Club. "Unfortunately I didnt plays as well as I could have. "It didnt help that my opponent was playing very well, Its disappointing. I felt like I didnt bring a good enough level for most of the match and she did. It was pretty straightforward -- she played well and went for it, I tried and it just didnt work for me today." Womens 13th seed Eugenie Bouchard of Westmount, Que., faced veteran Daniela Hantuchova later. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2019 China Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 450 Themen und 450 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen