rrier added the other Drummondville (31-16-3) goal. Matthew Boudreau scored the lone goal for the Titan (17-30-5). Joe Flescher

in Bewerbungen 24.06.2019 04:38
von jokergreen0220 • 450 Beiträge

Massimo Donati believes his previous experience of the Scottish game will be of huge benefit to his new club Hamilton Accies. Cheap Bryant Reeves Jersey . The former Celtic midfielder has signed a one-year contract at the SuperSeal Stadium after his deal ended with Italian club Bari.Donati, who spent two years at Celtic Park following his move from AC Milan in 2007, was a big favourite with Hoops fans and guaranteed his place in the clubs folklore after scoring the winning goal in the dying seconds of their Champions League clash with Shakhtar Donetsk the following year. The 35-year-old, who had spells with Palermo and Verona after leaving Celtic, has retained a great affection for the Scottish champions and has a tattoo on his chest to prove his love for the club. Donati is keen to make his mark at Hamilton Accies next season Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ, Donati said: I was talking to a friend who lives here and he says there was an opportunity to train for one week with Hamilton.The week was good and I started talking with the gaffer (Martin Canning) to see if there was a chance to come here... and now I am here. Donati played for two years with Celtic following a move from AC Milan I had two very good years here when I played for Celtic. It was a brilliant experience for me and maybe after a lot of years in Italy where I played in Serie A and Serie B it was time to leave and I think this is a good moment.I have played maybe 500 games in my career and I want to continue playing games and I know I can give my experience to the other guys.On his time at Celtic, he added: I always follow their results. I love the team because Celtic is not just a team, it is more than a team. I love it. Hamilton boss Martin Canning suffered a broken cheekbone against Ayr United Hamilton boss Canning, who suffered a broken cheekbone against Ayr United last week, is delighted to have landed a player of Donatis stature.It is a good signing for us, said the Accies player/manager. Obviously Massimo has played at a high level throughout his whole career so hopefully coming here, he can add that experience to the team, which is something we are looking to do this year.If we can get a couple of experienced players to marry up with the youth, then hopefully we can have another successful season.He wanted to come here, which is really pleasing. His enthusiasm for football is great and he has looked after himself. Also See: Canning suffers broken cheekbone Hamilton fixtures Hamilton stats Scottish Prem video Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Authentic . The game marks the rare occasion when two homegrown running backs, Jon Cornish of the Calgary Stampeders and Andrew Harris of the B.C. Lions, will start in the West Divisions battle for a Grey Cup berth. Cheap Lorenzen Wright Jersey . - After sewage backups, toilet overflows and foul smells surfaced the past two years, nothing at the Oakland Coliseum surprises the home team anymore. http://www.cheapgrizzliesjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-zach-randolph-jersey . LOUIS -- When Braves second baseman Tyler Pastornicky backpedaled into shallow right field to catch the popup and Jason Heyward didnt arrive fast enough to take charge, Kolten Wong got the green light.QUEBEC -- Nick Sorensen scored a hat trick and added two assists, Francois Brassard made 33 saves, and the Remparts scored six power-play goals to hammer Halifax 8-2 in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action on Thursday. Anthony Duclair had two goals and five assists, Mikhail Grigorenko and Adam Chapman each had a goal and an assist, and Cody Donaghey scored the other Quebec (30-12-8) goal. Nikolaj Ehlers and Andrew Shewfelt replied for the visiting Mooseheads (33-17-1), who racked up 63 penalty minutes on 36 infractions. Zachary Fucale started in net for Halifax and gave up six goals on 24 shots. Kevin Darveau stopped 11 of 13 shots in relief. --- VOLTIGEURS 4 TITAN 1 DRUMMONDVILLE, Que. -- Olivier Caouette had a goal and two assists to lead the Voltigeurs over Acadie-Bathurst. Matthew Boudens and Georgs Golovkovs each had a goal and an assist, and William Carrier added the other Drummondville (31-16-3) goal. Matthew Boudreau scored the lone goal for the Titan (17-30-5). Joe Flescher made 17 saves for the victory, while Jacob Brennan stopped 41 shots in defeat. --- FOREURS 8 HUSKIES 5 ROUYN-NORANDA, Que. -- Pierre-Maxime Poudrier scored three goals and had an assist to lift visiting Val-dOr over the Huskies. Anthony Mantha, Anthony Richard, and Nicolas Aube-Kubel each had a goal and two assists apiece for the Foreurs (31-17-2), and Guillaume Gelinas and Louick Marcotte scored once and helped on another. Jean-Sebastien Dea scored twice, Ryan Penny, Julien Nantel, and Francis Perron added the other RRouyn-Noranda (26-18-5) goals, and Guillaume Decelles stopped 16 of 23 shots for the loss. Cheap Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys. Decelles replaced Alexander Belanger, who stopped all five shots he faced in the first period. Antoine Bibeaue started in net for Val-dOr but was pulled after giving up three goals on seven shots. Keven Bouchard made 30 saves in relief. --- WILDCATS 4 ISLANDERS 3 CHARLOTTETOWN -- Christophe Lalonde scored the winning goal on the power play at 17:12 of the third period, and Alex Dubeau turned back 37 shots, as the Moncton Wildcats edged the Islanders. Vladimir Tkachev, Ivan Barbashev and Christopher Caissy also scored for the Wildcats (26-24-2). Caissys goal at 19:56 of the second period gave Moncton a 3-1 lead. Alexandre Goulet scored his 20th and 21st goals of the season for Charlottetown (17-29-5), which lost its eighth in a row. Robert Pelletier also scored for the Islanders. Mason McDonald made 19 saves for the loss. --- DRAKKAR 6 PHOENIX 1 BAIE-COMEAU, Que. -- Charles Hudon scored twice, as the Baie-Comeau Drakkar made it nine wins in a row with their lopsided victory over Sherbrooke. Charles Poulin, Alec Jon Banville, Maxime St-Cyr and Alexandre Chenevert also scored for the Drakkar (34-12-4). Jeremy Roy spoiled Simon Lemieuxs shutout bid when he scored for the Phoenix (15-29-6) at 11:01 of the third period. Lemieux finished with 18 saves while Sherbrookes Francis Lavallee stopped 17 of 19 shots in the first period, and Gabriel Parent handled 22 of 26 shots the rest of the way. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 450 Themen und 450 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen