r he was put on the inactive

in Allgemein 15.08.2018 05:02
von jokergreen0220 • 450 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- U. Shawn Kemp Jersey .S. referee Mark Geiger has been rewarded by FIFA with a second World Cup match within five days. FIFA says Geiger will handle Wednesdays marquee Spain vs. Chile match at Maracana Stadium in Rio de Janeiro. On Saturday, Geiger officiated in Colombias 3-0 win over Greece in Belo Horizonte. The full-time referee from Beachwood, New Jersey, gets his second match in Brazil before Howard Webb of England, who handled the 2010 World Cup final, has his first. Canadian assistant referee Joe Fletcher is part of Geigers crew. In other assignments Wednesday, FIFA says the Netherlands vs. Australia match will be handled by Djamel Haimoudi of Algeria. It is played in Porto Alegre. Pedro Proenca of Portugal will referee Cameroon vs. Croatia, the Group A match in Manaus. In 2012, Proenca refereed the Champions League and European Championship finals. Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys .C. -- The Carolina Panthers announced Thursday theyve signed free agent wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery to a two-year contract, helping rebuild a depleted wide receiving corps. Custom Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys .com) - The Toronto Raptors set their sights on a second straight victory with the Oklahoma City Thunder visiting the Air Canada Centre tonight riding a two game streak of their own. http://www.shopthunderstore.com/Cheap-Terrance-Ferguson-Thunder-Jersey/ . They kicked off the still-going trend of host cities winning the Grey Cup and sent Hall of Fame head coach Wally Buono to the front office a champion. ASHBURN, Va. -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis wants everyone to know that his latest NFL suspension resulted from taking a supplement that contained a banned substance -- and not a repeat of the recreational drug use that got him into trouble in the past. The NFL announced Wednesday that Davis has been suspended indefinitely without pay for violating the leagues substance abuse policy. It is his second substance-abuse suspension -- he sat out the final four games of the 2011 season after testing positive for marijuana. "I would like to clarify the circumstances that resulted in my current suspension," Davis said in a statement released through the NFL Players Association. "In the past, I made the mistake of knowingly ingesting a banned substance. For over two years, Ive worked very hard to eliminate marijuana from my life, and I have not had a positive test for it since 2011. "Unfortunately, a couple of months ago I took a supplement that contained a banned substance. I now know that supplements are not regulated by the FDA and may contain banned substances. The NFL Policy is strict, and not knowing that a supplement might contain a banned substance doesnt excuse a violation of the policy. Patrick Patterson Jersey. " NFL players are regularly briefed on the leagues drug policy. Davis is a six-year veteran, a second-round selection by the Redskins in the 2008 draft. Davis said he has been working with the league and players union to "resolve this violation" and that he will be permitted to apply for reinstatement in the fall. "I look forward to staying in football shape, remaining in compliance with the NFL policy, and having a chance to get back on the field to contribute to a teams success next season," the statement said. Davis appears unlikely to return to the Redskins. He is set to become a free agent next month, having signed a one-year deal in 2013 with the hope of producing big numbers that he could parlay into a hefty multiyear contract when he hit the open market. Instead, he caught only seven passes and was passed on the depth chart by rookie Jordan Reed. Davis also admitted to nodding off during team meetings and voiced a desire to play for another team after he was put on the inactive list for multiple games. Davis has 162 career receptions for 2,043 yards. His best season was 2011, when he had 59 catches for 796 yards before his first suspension. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 450 Themen und 450 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen