CLEVELAND - Browns tight end Jim Dray is starting in place of injured Pro Bowler Jordan Cameron against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

in Bewerbungen 27.07.2018 10:27
von jokergreen0220 • 450 Beiträge

CLEVELAND - Browns tight end Jim Dray is starting in place of injured Pro Bowler Jordan Cameron against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Joe Haden Steelers Jersey .Cameron sustained his third concussion in three seasons last week on a hit by Oakland safety Brandion Ross, who was fined $22,050 by the NFL for the helmet-to-helmet blow.Its not known how long Cameron will be sidelined. Without him, the Browns could turn to a rushing attack that gained just 39 yards against the Raiders.For Tampa Bay, running back Bobby Rainey will start in place of the injured Doug Martin, who hurt his right ankle last week against Minnesota. Rainey leads Tampa Bay with 287 yards and is averaging 4.6 yards per carry.Also, Tampa Bays Oneil Cousins is starting at left offensive tackle for Anthony Collins, out with a foot injury.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Sean Davis Jersey .com) - John Wall supplied 24 points and 11 assists in leading the Washington Wizards to a 102-91 win over the New York Knicks on Christmas Day. Joe Haden Jersey . The weekend at Oriole Park has been less kind, with three players suffering varying degrees of injury. The worst ailment of the three, at least optically, is the deep bone bruise suffered by Adam Lind when he fouled a pitch off the top of his right foot in the sixth inning of Saturdays game. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-Morgan-Burnett-Jersey/ . The 34-year-old averaged 10.1 points and 2.7 rebounds in 82 games played in 2013-14 with the Utah Jazz. Jefferson has averaged 14.5 points, 4. GUADALAJARA, Mexico -- Lexi Thompson won the Lorena Ochoa Invitational on Sunday for her second victory in her last four starts, birdieing the final hole to beat Stacy Lewis by a stroke. The 18-year-old Thompson made a 5-foot putt on the par-5 18th, then won when Lewis missed her 5-foot try. "First off, I had like a 50- to 60-footer for the first one, which was interesting getting up there within a few feet," Thompson said. "You know on the second putt, thats what it all came down to thinking I can make it and went up to it confidently. Just knock it in." The third-ranked Lewis, a three-time winner this year, had a 68. "I knew I had to make it," Lewis said about her birdie try on the final hole. "I had a good line on it, just with these greens, those downhill putts are the hardest ones to make. I hit a good putt. I hit it where I wanted to. It just didnt go in." Thompson closed with a 3-under 69 to finish at 16-under 272 at Guadalajara Country Club. She won the 2011 LPGA Navistar Classiic at 16, and took the LPGA Malaysia last month for her second tour title. Mason Rudolph Jersey. So Yeon Ryu was third at 13 under after a 69. Top-ranked Inbee Park finished fourth at 11 under to wrap up the points-based player of the year award with one event left. She is the first South Korean player to win the award. "I said all year, there should have been at least two or three girls that already won the award, but nobody really did it," said Park, who shot 69. "Its just really hard to believe and Im just very lucky I won." Lewis birdied Nos. 12-14 to take a one-stroke lead, but dropped into a tie with Thompson with a bogey on the par-3 17th. "Stacy is an amazing player," Thompson said. "I knew she could make a run at me any time during that round. When she made the two-shot swing on me, I think on No. 12, it brought it back to all squared. I knew I had to make birdies on top of her because she gets on a roll and she doesnt stop. Shes an amazing player and played great today." Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 450 Themen und 450 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen