WINNIPEG - Convicted child molester and former junior hockey coach Graham James is eligible to apply for full parole but the Nat

in Allgemein 09.05.2018 10:05
von jokergreen0220 • 450 Beiträge

WINNIPEG - Convicted child molester and former junior hockey coach Graham James is eligible to apply for full parole but the National Parole Board says it has not yet received an application from him. Paul Kariya Jersey . James was sentenced in March 2012 to two years for sexually abusing retired N-H-L star Theo Fleury and his younger cousin Todd Holt. Both played for James in the Western Hockey League in the 1980s. An Appeal Court increased the sentence to five years. Offenders are allowed to apply for full parole after serving one-third of their sentence -- a point which James reached on Monday. Barring a successful parole application, James will get out of prison under statutory release in the summer of 2015. James already served time in the late 1990s when he was convicted for sex assaults against three others, including former N-H-Ler Sheldon Kennedy. Joe Colborne Jersey . Canada was placed in one of the easiest groups during Saturdays live televised draw in Montreal. Mikko Rantanen Jersey . -- Officials have approved a deal to build a new $672 million stadium for the Atlanta Braves away from the downtown Atlanta area that has traditionally been its home. http://www.hockeyavalancheteamshop.com/Colorado-Nathan-Mackinnon-Adidas-Jersey/ . Tyutin has missed the last nine games with an ankle injury which occurred while playing for Russia at the Olympics. The top-two defenceman has four goals and 20 assists, 30 penalty minutes and a plus-6 rating in 53 games with Columbus this season.NAPLES, Fla. -- Champions Tour player Hal Sutton had a mild heart attack after withdrawing during the first round of the ACE Group Classic. "I had blockage in my heart, so yeah it was a heart attack," Sutton told the Naples Daily News. "They put a stent in and Im fine now." The 55-yyear-old Sutton withdrew Friday after playing the first eight holes in 5 over. Rene Bourque Jersey. "I just said, Somethings wrong. I dont know what it is," Sutton told the Daily News. The 1983 PGA Championship winner won 14 times on the PGA Tour. He captained the 2004 U.S. Ryder Cup team. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 450 Themen und 450 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen