ARLINGTON, Texas -- Texas Rangers catcher Geovany Soto was arrested Wednesday night on a charge of marijuana possession in the t

in Bewerbungen 03.05.2018 05:57
von jokergreen0220 • 450 Beiträge

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Texas Rangers catcher Geovany Soto was arrested Wednesday night on a charge of marijuana possession in the town of Grapevine in northeast Tarrant County. Jalen Reeves-Maybin Youth Jersey . Soto, 31, was charged with misdemeanour possession of marijuana under two ounces according to Sgt. Robert Eberling of the Grapevine Police Department. He was released on $500 bail. Soto has not played this season after injuring his left knee in March. In a statement released by the Rangers on Friday afternoon, Soto said, "I was stopped by Grapevine Police on Wednesday night. I am embarrassed and would like to apologize to my family, the Rangers organization and our fans that I was taken in on this charge. Because this is an on-going case, I cannot discuss this matter any further at the time." The statement also said, "The Rangers organization is aware of Wednesday nights incident involving Geovany Soto. We have spoken to Geovany, and he has apologized and expressed deep embarrassment for the situation. We have notified Major League Baseball of the incident. As this is an on-going case, this is the only comment we will have at this time." Soto hit .245 with nine home runs and 22 RBI last season, his first full year with Texas after being acquired from the Chicago Cubs at the non-waiver trading deadline in 2012. Paul Worrilow Jersey . -- Oakland Athletics third baseman Scott Sizemore has undergone surgery on his left knee to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament. Jalen Reeves-Maybin Womens Jersey .Y. - The Buffalo Sabres reassigned forward Sam Reinhart to the WHLs Kootenay Ice on Friday. http://www.shopdetroitlionsnfl.com/lions-teez-tabor-black-jersey/ . LOUIS -- When Braves second baseman Tyler Pastornicky backpedaled into shallow right field to catch the popup and Jason Heyward didnt arrive fast enough to take charge, Kolten Wong got the green light.Dallas, TX - The Dallas Cowboys are reportedly close to finalizing restructured contracts for quarterback Tony Romo, linebacker Sean Lee and cornerback Orlando Scandrick. The new Romo deal, which is being reported by the Dallas Morning News, will save the team another $10 million. According to the report, the new deal drops Romos salary-cap figure from $21.7 million to $11.7 million. Prior to last season, Romo signed a six-year contract worth $108 million. It included a guaranteed $55 million. According to the Cowboys website, the Lee and Scandrick moves will save the team nearly $7. Teez Tabor Womens Jersey. .8 million in cap space. The salary cap for the coming season is expected to be $133 million and teams have until next Tuesday to get to that figure. Dallas is now estimated to be within $1 million of the cap after restructuring the three deals, according to the Dallas Morning News report. Romo, who underwent back surgery and missed the final game of the 2013 season, completed 63.9 percent of his passes for 3,828 yards with 31 touchdowns and 10 interceptions in 2013. Dallas finished the season 8-8 and missed the playoffs. NFL Jerseys From China Jerseys NFL China Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 450 Themen und 450 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen