MONTREAL -- The Montreal Impact have traded defender Jeb Brovsky to expansion New York City FC for a second-round pick in the 20

in Bewerbungen 03.05.2018 05:56
von jokergreen0220 • 450 Beiträge

MONTREAL -- The Montreal Impact have traded defender Jeb Brovsky to expansion New York City FC for a second-round pick in the 2016 Major League Soccer SuperDraft. Brenton Bersin Jersey . Brovsky was a key defender for the Impact in their first two seasons in MLS, but he has since been overshadowed by younger players Karl Ouimette and Maxim Tissot. Brovsky has appeared in just seven of the Impacts 13 games this season while commanding a relatively high base salary of US$115,000. "It was a mutual decision that the club and I came to regarding my professional career," Brovsky said in a statement. "Im very excited to be part of NYCFC and I hope to see my career grow there. I will not forget the time my family and I spent in Montreal. I want to thank the club and the fans for their support." Impact sporting director Nick De Santis said the move gives Brovsky a chance at playing time while giving the team financial flexibility. "We would like to thank Jeb for everything hes done both on and off the field with the Impact," De Santis said. "This move provides him with an opportunity he was looking for while giving our team roster and budget flexibility moving forward. Jebs contributions to the club were appreciated and we wish him well." Custom Carolina Panthers Jerseys . The move - the latest twist in Greeces nearly three-year financial freefall -- is the first such action by any of the countrys major sports bodies. It immediately halts all domestic track and field competitions, including track meets May 12-13 in several Greek cities. Julius Peppers Jersey . Lynn was tied for 16th entering the fourth round, six shots behind leader Paul Waring. He started with two birdies and added three more on his last five holes at the Oceanico Victoria course for an 18-under total of 266. http://www.nflpanthersgearofficial.com/ryan-kalil-jersey/ . The former central defender calmly nodded it down and quietly went about celebrating a win with his staff. For a man who has had a lot on his shoulders this season, it was an appropriate moment.With just two days until the NHL Trade Deadline, check out the latest trade-related reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. Getting Creative The Pittsburgh Penguins will try their best to acquire Ryan Kesler from the Vancouver Canucks before the Trade Deadline. According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, Penguins GM Ray Shero will do everything he can to trade for Kesler by Wednesdays deadline. Dreger reports the Penguins arent the only team showing interest in the veteran centre, however, with the Detroit Red Wings, Columbus Blue Jackets, and New York Rangers also showing interest. Among other topics Dreger touched on was Rangers forward Ryan Callahans softening contract demands and the several veterans that could be on the move before Wednesdays deadline. Surprise Trade Piece Despite not playing a game since late November, Dallas Stars defenceman Stephane Robidas may still be a hot commodity at the Trade Deadline. Dreger tweeted that the veteran blueliner, who has been out with a broken leg, is garnering interest. Robidas, 37, could be back by mid-March, according to Dreger. Netminder Insurance Heading to the playoffs, the Minnesota Wild may be looking for some insurance for rookie goaltender Darcy Kuemper. TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN.com reports that Ryan Miller isnt likely to be the only goalie moved before the deadline, and New Jersey Devils veteran netminder Martin Brodeur could be a perfect fit for the Wild. The Wild need another goalie wiith Niklas Backstrom battling injuries and Josh Harding out indefinitely after his MS flared up, and Brodeur could be receptive to a move to Minnesota where his son plays high school hockey and good friend Zach Parise on the team. Trai Turner Jersey. Keeping Pace In light of the St. Louis Blues acquisition of goalie Ryan Miller, several of the Blues rivals in the Western Conference could make moves to keep pace with the team. According to Jim Matheson of the Edmonton Journal, teams like the Chcago Blackhawks, San Jose Sharks, Los Angeles Kings, and Anaheim Ducks could be looking to add talent as well. Names floating around for those teams include Thomas Vanek, Matt Moulson, Tyler Myers, and Andrew MacDonald. Landing Spots Matheson also took a look at the Edmonton Oilers and where some of their tradable assets may wind up. Forwards Ales Hemsky and Ryan Smyth could be on the move while defenceman Nick Schultz may also be traded. Schultz is one of several defencemen Matheson reports the Boston Bruins are looking at, with others including MacDonald, Chris Phillips, and Andrej Meszaros. Pressing Forward Despite not being in a playoff spot as of Monday, the Ottawa Senators are expected to be buyers at the Trade Deadline. Senators owner Eugene Melnyk said during Sundays Heritage Classic that his team is definitely not going to be sellers this season. John Vogl of the Buffalo News reports that recently acquired forward Chris Stewart is a candidate to be flipped to the Senators before the deadline. NFL Jerseys From China Jerseys NFL China Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 450 Themen und 450 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen